2 3/4 years without an update but I'll try to catch you up on the best happenings.....
1. Son - Jeffrey left on a mission in January 2012 to the Spokane, WA mission which was split into the Kennewick, WA mission and returned last December 2013 in time for Christmas. Great mission and we are SO proud of him!
a. Then he returned to BYU-I for the winter and spring semesters.
b. Then he got engaged to Allora Stratford and will be married on July 26, 2014 in the San Diego, CA temple. We are excited!
2. Daughter - Brandi, Scott, Sebastian and PRIYA (born July 24, 2012) moved back to Indiana in Dec. 2012. WE ARE STILL ECSTATIC about this!
a. Baby #3 will be born August 18, 2014 - gender will be a surprise!
3. Son - Bill was married on August 20, 2011 to Melanie Archer.
a. They bought a new house about 1 year ago and are living here in Elkhart too. So happy for them and their new house!
4. My parents - still doing good but there have been some ups and downs with their health but all-in-all doing great!
5. My health - FANTASTIC after being diagnosed with Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy in Nov. of 2011. I still say it was because Sebastian moved away and it broke my heart. :( Anyway, after many doctor visits and trying medication therapy with little success, I was referred to a doctor in South Bend who was able to perform Septal Alcohol Ablation surgery in Goshen, IN and it was so successful that I now do not have ANY problems with my heart. I was the very first patient to have this procedure done at Goshen Hospital. Quite the story but the real truth is that I was blessed to find this doctor (Dr. Nasser Naseer) and Heavenly Father watched over me during this operation almost 1 year ago (July 22, 2013) and my genetic problem was able to be fixed! Quite the miracle and now I am back to "normal". LOL
Okay, that's the update for now and next will be pictures!!